Antonio Lanzillo has studied at the Milan Polytechnic and received the Industrial Design Degree in 2003.
In the past has collaborated with the designers Marc Sadler and Rodolfo Dordoni and founded his own studio which he called Antonio Lanzillo & Partners in 2001 at Milan in Italy and is in the District Lambrate, new creative center of the City of Milan.
It is an interdisciplinary and Creative Studio, where they are thought and developed new products, communication and strategies. They work with different companies, big and small, to create innovations.
Through innate curiosity, respect for the past and an enthusiastic look to the future, the Studio creates and develops products where creativity and innovation merge in an alchemical blend of research and intuition.
Currently working with us, the designer Giuseppe Gurrado and Paolo Ongaro. In the past, few products he created them with the designers Sergio Tringali and Carlo Martinengo and many young designers have experienced in our study and now have embarked on their own walks of life. Thanks to: Giuseppe Sette, Monica Vernia, Diego Moioli, Michele Bancale, Sara Cattaneo, Silvia Cetoretta, Marco Romi, Giuseppe Tucci, Simone Signori, Manuela Catania, Isil Uzum, Ting, Marco Valerio, Claudia Dondossola, Michele Seminara, Federico Marchesi, Simona Cerizza, Flavio Migliarelli, Ana Cencini, Umit Can Koralay, Elena Duca, Valentina Nastasi, Federico Casu.
Some of their customers are Indesit Group, Cucine Lube, Pantone Universe, Kunstdünger, Mobirolo Stairs, Technogym, Nextime, Favaro1, Gieffe, Fontana Arte.
- Selected and included in the ADI INDEX 2018 collection with "E-LOUNGE" by Repower - 2018
- Nominee of prestigious German Design Award 2019 with "E-LOUNGE" by Repower - 2018
- 1st prize at Good Design Award of Chicago Athenaeum with "Magic" by Mobirolo Scale - 2017
- Selection at Young & Design of Rima Edition with "Block" by Altacom - 2016
- 2st prize at Elica International Contest - 2015
- 1st prize at Green Good Design Award of Chicago Athenaeum with "Greenboarder" by Kunstdünger, CLS - 2014
- Honorable mentions at Green Dot Awards with "Greenboarder" by Kunstdünger, CLS - 2013
- 1st prize at Kitchen of the Year with "Pantone Kitchen" by Pantone Universe - 2012
- 2st prize at Competition for the Brand Winter Olympic Torino - 2006
- 1st prize at Young & Design of Rima Edition with "Elic" by Area Declic - 2005
- Participate in the Salone Satellite in Milan 2001, 2002, 2003